Growing Independence Behavioral Services
Growing Independence Behavioral Services is available in Anniston, Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile locations.
Applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy in a clinic setting is available for preschool and school-age children with a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ABA is a scientifically based process for teaching and changing behavior, proven effective for children with autism. Licensed Behavior Analysts and Registered Behavior Therapists conduct assessments and manage all aspects of behavioral programming.
For program details, questions about eligibility, insurance coverage, and funding please call our referral line at (334) 425-6418 or email us at GrowingIndependence@learning-tree.org.
We accept private pay clients and many health insurance plans. Please contact us for assistance in determining if your health plan includes ABA coverage.
- 5465 Able Court, Mobile, Al 36693; Phone: (251) 644-5938
- 2185 Normandie Drive, Montgomery, AL 36111; Phone: (334) 202-4638
- Troy University Bartlett Hall, 126 Church St., Montgomery, AL 36104-4014; Phone: (334) 202-2549
- 664 Powers Ave., Anniston, AL, 36205; Phone: (256) 847-5942
- 2233 Cahaba Valley Drive, Birmingham, AL 35242; Phone: (205) 994-4474